Tuesday 17 December 2013

Back from beautiful Paris

Hi my friends! Life has been kinda crazy and hectic the last days. With the holiday season stress and a messy home haha. But finally I have some time to tell you all about my trip to Paris! I have been home now for just 2 days. For some reason it always feels like I have been home longer already, if that makes sense. Normal life quickly starts again and you have to get back to the daily hassle. My suitcase was just unpacked today, so it is time to look back. I can tell you that Paris is very beautiful and we had so much luck with the weather. It was sunny and with a blue sky!
Sacre coeur
There were lots of great christmas markets and pretty lights everywhere. Such a lovely time to visit this great city! We ofcourse bought some typical French macarons. And lovely baguettes, like croissants! You cannot visit Paris and not have a lovely croissant from a boulangerie (bakery). There were also looots of shops selling the usual plastic stuff for tourists. I bought one small Eiffel tower for my nephew.
On the second day of our visit to Paris, we went to the Hanson show for which we actually came to Paris! I was on second row and had a great view of the stage. It was an amazing concert. One of the best that I have see of them, and I have seen them 9 times now. It was a really energetic show with a great setlist. And the great view for me only made it that more enjoyable.

The day after the show (day 3) we did a full tour of all the sights in Paris. The Sacre coeur, as seen on the above picture. After that we went to the Arc de Triomphe, Louvre, Notre Dame and finally the Eiffel Tower again. The day was beautiful, even hot! Just perfect for a walk through the town. 
Arc de Triomphe

Eiffel tower on the second day, when it was misty
I don't have any pictures of the Notre Dame and Louvre just yet. My friend took lots of pictures where I just took some with my phone. So as soon as I have those pictures, I will ofcourse share them here! All in all it was a great and exhausting trip to Paris with some stress but mostly an amazing few days with lots of friends, old and new!
With my friend (blonde girl) and people we met in Paris, old friends and new!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! I loooved all the photos on your Instagram. booooo I want to go to Paris too :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! It was a great time indeed :) Hope you get to visit Paris sometime soon xx

      Delete
  2. ooo nou wil ik ook weer terug naar parijs <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, hopelijk kan je gauw weer gaan! Parijs is echt mooi he!?

      Delete
  3. Sounds like it was wonderful! I'd love to go to Paris... maybe one day? :)
    <3 Zie

    ReplyDelete