Thursday 15 August 2013

Throwback Thursday: Popjournalism

Hi all! It's time for another fun Throwback Thursday post. As some of you know, I was a popjournalist for 5 years. I really loved it, at first I was really insecure though. I was scared interviewing people, but as my confidence grew, I got better at that. I got to see some awesome concerts, met some great people and got to do some awesome things. Why did I stop you might think? Well, I was really getting fed up with the big ego's in the industry. I just felt out of place in that world. I don't regret this desicion, but I appreciate all the cool things I got to do and people I got to meet. So in this post I will share some cool moments with you!

I met this lovely band, Blood Red Shoes, twice for an interview and photoshoot! 

Hanging out backstage at festivals, having fun!

Becoming aquinted with people you are a fan of. Such as the lovely band Moke.

And with this crazy bunch, the band Rigby. Such sweet guys.

Capturing a nice moment on stage.

Awesome band, even cooler people. Ok they are not on the pic..but the show kicked ass

Red carpet fun, with Rigby again!

Getting to kiss a bandmember is never a bad thing...

4 comments:

  1. Pretty cool!!

    (although i can totally understand why you would leave if you were surrounded by "big egos". Life is too short for that type of stuff!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie! Life is too short for big egos for sure :)

      Delete
  2. That is sooo cool, but I understand why left it! That stage shot is so striking though :)

    ReplyDelete