Thursday 29 August 2013

New blog lay out!

Hi!! No throwback thursday today as I have been busy creating a new lay out for the blog. I really love it! Has a vintage feel to it, and I love the bunnies in the header. What do you think?? I have changed the colours here and there and changed some bits and bobs.
Besides this, I have been super busy with my mums birthday. Planning the party and baking for all the guests. I am happy to say that it was a big succes. The carrotcake I baked was gone before I could say 'Would you like some carrotcake?' So that was great!

Here me and my mum are preparing for partyime. See my mum standing in a ray of sunshine haha?! Luckily the weather was nice and everyone had a great time. This weekend, my yardsale is coming up....oh boy. Will keep you updated! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. It looks great Susie! The bunnies are cute but kind of eerie too, haha. Hope your yardsale went good! And hmmm carrotcake. Do you happen to have a good recipe? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I have a great recipe for carrot cake. I will remember to post it here on my blog! The yardsale for fun and I made some money too :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete