Sunday 18 August 2013

Looking for guest bloggers!!

Hi friends! I hope you are all having a great weekend so far. I have been doing lots of cleaning, and throwing old stuff out. I am having a yardsale in two weeks, so the perfect time to sort out all my things!
As the title of this post says, I am looking for guest bloggers who would like to do a fun or inspiring post on this blog. I will be away for two weeks mid September, and for that period of time I would like to give other bloggers an opportunity to post on Even Sweeter Dreams!
So if you have an idea for a cool, fun, inspiring post. It can be anything: a DIY post, a fun fashionshoot, a nice recipe. Just send me an email at evensweeterdreams@gmail.com with your post-idea! I will accept emails untill the 7th of September. I am looking forward to your ideas and posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment