Sunday 30 June 2013

Even Sweeter Dreams is 1 year old!!

Wow, it has already been a year since I first started this blog here! I can't believe we are already one year older haha. At first I had no idea what I was doing on my blog, sometimes I still don't! Mostly I just wanted a place to share the things that I create, my pictures taken on trips and travels. Over the months that grew into a place where I have come to share all the things that I appreciate in life. From the big things to the small things! A blog that (hopefully) inspires to be creative and enjoy small things like writing a nice letter or bake a cake. I hope to continue to do so for many years to come! I have many fun things planned for this blog, alot of fun DIY's, recipes, pretty pictures, how to organise your own theme party, the best picknick basket and alot of fun quotes that make you think, laugh and dream! I hope you all join my in this new year of Even Sweeter Dreams, there's many more sweetness to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment