Friday 28 June 2013

Do you follow me?

Hey everyone. As most of you probably know by now, Google Reader will be gone after july 1st. For me, that is how I stay in touch with my of the blogs I follow. Maybe that is the same for you as well? I do have an option: Bloglovin' is, to me, the best alternative. I already follow quite a few blogs through Bloglovin' an dwill continue to do so. With Google Reader gone, I am not sure what is going to happen to Google Friend Connect. I read that it will stay for now, but will most likely dissapear soon. Ofcourse I don't want you, my lovely followers, to leave me! Over this past year I tried my best to gain followers, be it through hops and such. I would love for you all the continue to follow me through Bloglovin'. There is a button on the right side of my blog, where you can follow me through Bloglovin', it's easy peasy! I have alot of fun things planned for the weeks and months to come, so I do hope you will continue to join me on this ride!
Would you like to know how to keep following blogs, through Bloglovin'? Here is a blogpost by the lovely Everyday is a holiday on how to import the blogs you read to Bloglovin'!

To leave you with a wise quote: 

No comments:

Post a Comment