Friday 14 June 2013

Back from beautiful Prague, with pictures!

Hi everyone! It's been a while. My internetconnection at home is gone. I don't really know why, so after the weekend I will have to make some phonecalls! Right now I am at my parents house to update you all on my trip to Prague. I had a really nice time there, with lovely weather. I even have a bit of a tan, which for me is alot haha. I stayed in Prague for 5 days. Some streets were closed due to the floods that were there, but we could go anywhere and we were safe at all times. On the first day of our arrival we already visited alot of the main attractions. Luckily everything is walking distance. The old town square was only a 20 minute walk from our hotel. Only the famous Charles Bridge was closed due to high water. We could reach the bridge, but not cross it, which was a shame as it looked really beautiful. With about 30 statues on the bridge! The astrological clock was also quite impressive. It was always crowded near that clock! And lots of brides and grooms posed there too.








I will have more pictures soon. I visited a supercute cookieshop on day 2. Everything was made of cookies! So stay tuned haha. Have a great weekend everyone! And a happy Father's day to all who celebrate it!       

No comments:

Post a Comment