Sunday 10 March 2013

What I have pinned

Hi everyone! How are you doing? Enjoying the weekend? I have been ill with the flu for about four days now, no fun at all. I did have lots of time to catch up on reading blogs and surfing Pinterest. So today I bring you another batch of my favourite pins from my Pinterest page. Enjoy!

Hair

Cute vintage hairstyle

I love this colour!
Home
Cookie pillow, amazing!

Vintage toast rack
Baking it
I have to learn how to do this, it's too cute.

Mini cakestand, made out of cookies!

What else can I say?!

2 comments:

  1. That cookie pillow! I want it!

    hope you're feeling better! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dank je Angie :D
      Ik heb hier de link van de Pinterest page van het kussentje. Kan alleen niet ontdekken waar 'ie nou te koop is!
      http://www.culy.nl/gadgets/er-zit-een-koekje-op-je-bank/

      xx Susie

      Delete