Sunday 3 March 2013

What I have pinned

Hi everyone! Happy sunday to you all. Hope you are doing well, and enjoying the spring that is coming soon. Forecasts say that this tuesday we will have spring temperatures! Sorry for the readers in Australia and New Zealand haha, but you have the nice weather already! Now we can all enjoy some sunshine right?! I have another batch of lovely pins for you that I posted in my Pinterest page. These are my favourites, enjoy!

Cute outfits/underwear



Random cuteness


Petitfour love


4 comments:

  1. Wow that dress!!! I want it :) So pretty.

    Stephanie
    http://sharelovealways.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I can't see where it's from...can you let me know? I seriously love that dress hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the link Stephanie!
    http://us.asos.com/Sugarhill-Boutique-Lace-Up-Back-Dress-in-Milkshake-Print/zoqtd/?iid=2672662&r=2&mporgp=L1Byb2Qv

    Happy shopping :D

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The outfit! The petit fours <3 time to check out your boards and repin some stuff hehe :P

    ReplyDelete