Tuesday 12 March 2013

Tea for one

Hi everyone! I hope you had a great weekend. I am still here, on the couch with some left over flu. I am so done with the cold...and the flu for that matter. When you're sick it's a good time to indulge yourself in things you otherwise wouldn't. I have been watching alooot of tv. I saw the movie Lincoln, quite impressive and I can see why Daniel Day Lewis won the Oscar for best actor. Also I saw a movie with Daniel Radcliffe (it's Harry Potter yaya!!) where he was not Harry. It is called The woman in black and boy, it was a scary one about an abandoned house and ghosts. But is was good, I liked seeing Daniel outside of Hogwarts. And I have been catching up on one of my favourite series of the moment called Once upon a time. Where fairytale characters live in our world. Anyone else watching this show? I really love it! But usually anything fantasy related is fine with me. All of this I enjoyed with a cup of tea ofcourse. And my homemade pink coconut ruffle truffles!

No comments:

Post a Comment