Tuesday 22 January 2013

Looking back #1

Hi my friends! At the start of the new year I would like to look back at some of the highlights of the year 2012. With lots of pictures ofcourse. First I want to take you back to the wedding of one of my best friends.
She and her fiancee were getting married on oktober 11 and it was a beautiful day with lots of sunshine! The ceremony was held in the church in my friends hometown, near the beach. And with near I mean almost on the beach! It was a very lovely ceremony, even though I am in no way religious and a churchwedding was defenitely a first for me. And ofcourse I was super happy for my friend, who looked amazing in her dress!
The cute couple!!
After the ceremony it was only a short walk to the beach where the afterparty was held. There was a great folkband and a picturebooth! Such fun and a great idea. Below you will see the results of these pictures.

Me and my other best friend at the booth!


Me and the bride!


At the afterparty!

1 comment:

  1. that must've been a great wedding! I love how Jaco looked that day! And I'm totally getting the same photographer :P

    ReplyDelete