Monday 24 December 2012

Back from Brugge, with pictures!

Hi everyone, Merry Xmas!! It's great to be back home after a lovely but very rainy weekend in Brugge, Belgium. I ate way to much food and was in awe of the awesome chocolateshops, beautiful! It's chocoheaven I tell you. Unfortunately the weather was really bad, only on friday we didn't have any rain. But on saturday and sunday, only rain...non stop. That really put a damper on our spirits. But that didn't take away the fact that Brugge is a really beautiful city, and as promised I have pictures to share with you.







For the chocoholics out there, some eyecandy for you all! The best chocolate in the world!




I hope everyone will have a beautiful christmas with all your loved ones! I will be back tomorrow with a christmaspost, with my decorations and christmas tidbits!

3 comments:

  1. Amazing pictures , I hope you had a great time there :)
    Noor @ Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh I love Brugge! gorgeous pictures :)

    xo Angie (from www.sundaybelle.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Brugge is beautiful indeed :D

    ReplyDelete