Thursday 1 November 2012

My Icecream Dream #3

Hi my friends! In a follow up to my last icecream dream post. I thought I would share some news on my progress in the shop. Last time around I failed at my attempt to make a brownie, but I am not giving up on that one just yet. Have a new recipe I want to try out. Will let you all know how that goes. I also baked a carrot cake. Don't you just loooove carrot cake??!! I dooo! And this cake turned out great and has been selling like hot cake in the store. I have to bake a new one almost every single time I am in the store!
I have also been quite busy making cupcakes. The decorating part can take up a while afternoon. But the results are quite cute, if I do say so myself! I have already sold a few, but the carrot cake is winning!

Next time around I am going to try out a cookie recipe and hopefully succeed at the brownie one haha. Have a great day my friends!

3 comments:

  1. YOU ARE SO CUTE! that carrot cake looks goood. I've never made oon before... I'd have to find a good recipe and try it soon!

    also, those cupcakes are cute <3


    x Angie || sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks Angie! :D You can easily find carrotcake recipes online, which are simple to do and very tasty. Good luck and let me know how it turns out.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. These look so good! Susie, I absolutely love carrot cake too, but I've never made one. I'd love to try yours. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete