Saturday 10 November 2012

Everyday is a holiday

Hi my friends! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend so far. I am filling my days with lots of crafts and watching dvd's. I have watched Game of Thrones, which I looove and Harry Potter.

Other than that, I want to share a story about two amazingly talented people: Jenny and Aaron from the blog and shop Everyday is a holiday. I have been following their inspirational blog for some months now and when I read that they had been affected by the massive storm Sandy I knew I had to do something. Their home has been damaged alooot by the storm and they could use all the help people are willing to give. How you can help? Why not treat yourself to some of their amazing artwork. I have just purchased these two lovely prints.

I seriously cannot wait to receive these prints and hang them in my home. They will brighten up the room! Jenny and Aaron are offering 20% discount on all your purchases from their shop, so now is a great time to buy they art and help these two great artist with the rebuilding of their home!

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh so pretty! have to remember them when I move out :)


    X Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it's super pretty :0) Can't wait to have this up in my home. It will be very cool if you could hang this in your home someday too!

    ReplyDelete