Friday 2 November 2012

Creative challenge #3: Make an artjournal spread

Hi everyone! It's friday, so that means it is time for a new creative challenge. Last time I had alot of fun photographing Fall. This time around I have something else in mind. I have recently discovered the fun of artjournaling. For those of you who are new to this style of crafting. This website is quite informative about how to create your own artjournal and has some nice examples. Here is one I have made earlier.



Now for the challenge: Creat an artjournal spread (so two pages) with a Fall or Halloween theme. I know Halloween has come and gone, but maybe you have fond memeries of this years celebration?! Great for your artjournal, I think.

Want to participate? All you have to do is: be a follower of this blog and leave a comment saying you're in!

The challenge starts today and ends on thursday 8 november (next week!) I will post my result on thursday and you are welcome to share yours too. Leave me a link to your blogpost and I would love to take a look at your result. I hope that you will join me again and remember, these challenges are for us to be creative and mostly to have fun!!

1 comment: