Thursday 6 September 2012

Off to Switzerland!

Hi my friends, this saturday I will be leaving for Switzerland for two weeks, so I won't update that often. I have some posts scheduled and two great guestposts! So be sure to stay around for that. If I find the time, I will do an update from Switzerland, but mostly I will be enjoying the awesome view.
 





I will be staying with my parents in the city of Interlaken, near two great lakes. And with a view on three of the biggest mountains in Switzerland called Jungfrau, Monch and Eiger. Be sure to expect many pictures when I get back! Untill then, have a great two weeks and check back every now and then for some posts I have planned along the way.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I hope my letter arrives before then!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! have fun :D

    for when you get back... ! I gave you the Liebster blog award! x http://www.sundaybelle.com/liebster-blog-award/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your pics from the trip!! Have a lovely time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi Susie !
    I loved your photos of Switzerland!
    I'm planning a trip in September of 2013. I saw you was there at the end of September 2012 and was wondering if it was very cold and it rained too much, can you help me?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for yoiur comment. The weather was overall really nice in september. We had some colder, rainy days, but mostly sunshine. I must say that the nights can get really cold though, be sure to pack an extra blanket. On the rainy days, the nights can get reeaaaly cold. Hope this helps! And have fun, Switzerland is amazing!

      Delete
    2. Thank you for the tips and helped a lot!!
      When I return I leave my comments and tips too, okay?

      Delete
    3. I would love to hear how you liked Switzerland, so yeah do leaave a comment when you get back :) I will be in Austria in september, cannot wait!

      Delete