Tuesday 25 September 2012

Back from Switzerland!

Hi my friends!! After a two week holiday to Switzerland, I am back in the cold Dutch country haha. I had a wonderful time in the beautiful mountains of Switzerland, enjoyed the bright green/blue lakes, ate very tasty cakes, endured 24 hours of rain non stop, had bright sunshine, climbed a mountain on a train, visited an awesome zoo, saw the most beautiful flowers....yes, it was a good one!! I will be posting many pictures in the days to come. But to give you a little sneek peek, here are some pictures of my trip.




Tomorrow I will post an entry with what is to come on my blog this fall. And I have some exciting things coming up, so be sure to stay tuned for that. It's good to be back!

11 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky...lucky...girl...that looks like a beautiful place to visit!

    New Follower! Found you thru the GFC blog hop!
    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.rambling-southern-belle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks gorgeous!

    Have a wonderful day! Stop by and say hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you through the blog hop! Love your cute blog! I am a new follower. Would love for you to stop by and follow along if you'd like :)

    sjdmiller.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pictures are beautiful--I love the flowers in the house picture!! Newest follower from the GFC blog hop. Would love it if you could visit my humorous blog site and follow me back---I would be very grateful if you could! Thanks for sharing! http://Menopausalmother.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow.. That looks like such a beautiful place! I would love to go there for two weeks



    I'm your newest follower from the GFC blog hop
    Followme@ www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from the blog hop(:

    wow , what amazing pictures! I'm glad you had a great time.

    xoxo Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for joining me here! Will check out your blogs too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome home! Wat is Zwitserland toch mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dank je Maartje! Leuk dat je een volger bent :0)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Susie, both you and Switzerland look so pretty! LOVE that giant deer shirt, by the way! Excited to have you back!

    ReplyDelete