Monday 17 September 2012

Alice in Wonderland

I had never been a big fan of the Alice in Wonderland movies (like the animated one!) Untill the Tim Burton movie with Johnny Depp actually. I loved the special effects and Johnny was awesome as always.

I also love the drawings in the book.

Since then many people have been inspired by the story of Alice. From party in Alice theme's:
To beautiful artwork out of paper!
Don't you just love it when a story and /or movie inspires people to be creative?!

3 comments:

  1. I was not a huge Alice fan growing up. It wasn't until some time in college when I had to read the books for an English class, that I fell in love with them. And now I totally love Alice! Oh, and funny you mention it... I JUST saw the Tim Burton version very recently! Finally!

    I love seeing what people have done with the theme too. =) Especially that last paper craft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I wasn't an Alice fan either, till I decided to write an essay about the books. Now I love it, so much hidden meanings and stuff!


    x Angie || sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete