Thursday 9 August 2012

You've got (pretty) mail!

Yesterday I received this wonderful package from a Dutch website called Postpapier enzo (which freely translated means Stationary and things). The content of the package is just too cute not to share!



I finally have a new mousepad, so pretty with the Eiffeltower! My old mousepad was literally falling apart. And aren't those Alice in Wonderland stamps just the cutest? And stationary I just can't ever have enough of, especially pastel coloured stationary.

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I really like that mouse pad :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are sooo pretty! Alice stuff is the best. I would LOVE some of those stamps.

    Too bad I can't read the website! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. prettyyyy! :D I need to take a look at that shop.

    xo
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh...paper anything is pretty much my vice, that looks like the BEST package to receive!! Newest follower, love your blog:)

    -Heather
    http://heathermeaghan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing package! i used to collect cute stationery back in the day. i'm in love with your news mousepad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies! Love all your wonderful comments :o)

    ReplyDelete