Wednesday 1 August 2012

Wishing on a wednesday #2

You know, there is nothing wrong with my kitchen....at all. But when I am baking, with all the bowls, products, spoons lying around everywhere (even on the floor!) I just wish my kitchen was bigger!This is my kitchen:
I have a weakness for teapots, as you can see. And there is not much workspace. So my kitchen looks like it has exploded when I am baking. Then I came across this on Pinterest:


Aren't they dreamkitchens? I love the cuteness and colours in the first two pictures and the awesome amount of space in the last one.Well, one can dream right?! Are you happy with your kitchen? Or are you like me, putting things on the floor due to lack of space?

6 comments:

  1. I think with a little bit of paint and spray paint, you could have your dream kitchen! My kitchen isn't dreamy, but it's still quaint. You have less control over design when there are room mates in the picture, ha!

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Luckily I have no roommates Michelle :) I would drive them crazy, with my baking and mess all the time. I took the picture when my kitchen was clean for once! Unfortunately I can't alter that much in my kitchen as in live in a rental home. It's not allowed, but painting is...so who knows:)

      xx

      Delete
  2. I am hopefully moving very soon, and I would LOVE for my kitchen to look exactly like the second image. Pinned it to my Pinterest board to save for decor inspiration! Thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcome Kelsea! It's a beauty isn't it?! I love Pinterest, all these lovely pictures give alot of inspiration.

      xx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for linking up! Hope to see you next week!

    Rachel
    www.lalalists.com
    Wonderful Wednesdays Co-Host

    ReplyDelete
  4. UGH I feel you! I want a huge ass kitchen with a display for my sprinkles and baking stuff. All my supplies are stuffed in the basement now and I have to take them out everytime I want to bake... :(


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete