Saturday 4 August 2012

What's in my recordcollection #1

Music has always been a huge part of my life. For five years I have been a popjournalist, and still freelance every now and then. But my love for music hasn't been featured on this blog alot yet. So I thought I would, every now and then, highlight an artist that is in my recordcollection. I will start off with the British band Mumford and Sons. 
 Their debutalbum Sigh No More really blew me away. So much energy, great voices and to me their music comes from the heart, it's pure. One of my favourite songs of them is Winter Winds.
I have seen the band live three times and every time it was a real treat and one big party with people dancing, jumping and singing along. In september they are about to realese their second album Babel. I really can't wait to get my hands on that because I know it will be great!

2 comments:

  1. oooh! I have some of their songs but I'll definitely check more of them out!


    x
    Angie
    sundaybelle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should Angie, they are awesome! You won't regret it :)

      xx Susie

      Delete