Friday 3 August 2012

Places I have been: London

London is my favourite city in the whole wide world. I am lucky, because I have already visited this awesome city three times. And now I thought it would be a good idea to post about London, with the Olympics in full swing. I hope you enjoy the pictures!






Have you ever been to London? If so, what is your favourite part? I love the beautiful buildings and the amazing history there. Shopping is great, though a bit expensive. Covent Garden is also a must visit, with the lovely shops, street artists and great restaurants. I love the atmosphere there! And all the 'usual' attractions: Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, St Paul's Cathedral and Westminster Abbey, breatktakingly beautiful! My pictures don't do them justice really. I can't wait to go again.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how lucky of you to have visited three times! London is on my list of top places to visit someday... =)

    ReplyDelete