Thursday 12 July 2012

Can I be in Gryffindor please?

I saw this survey on Sinead's awesome blog called Sinead in the sun. As a big Harry Potter fan I could not resist. So here are my answers. Feel free to steal and take the survey yourself!



1. If you went to Hogwarts which house would you be sorted in?
Probably Hufflepuff, but I would convince the sortinghat I should go in Gryffindor!

2. Have you ever been to the HP midnight release?
No I haven't. I am not much of a nightowl I guess.

3. What did you think of the Deathly Hallows?
Love it! A great end to a brilliant story.

4. How many times have you reread the books?
Not many times really, but about 3 or 4 times. In both English and Dutch

5. Whose death was the saddest?
Dobby and Fred ofcourse. But most sad are Lupin and Tonks L

6. If you went to Hogwarts would you rather have an owl, a cat, or a rat?
Owl, for sure! One as cool as Hedwig!

7. What do you think of the movie Half-Blood Prince?
Awesome, love the story on Snape. One of my faves!

8. What do you think of the Deathly Hallows being split in two?
Good decision, more HP and more details. It deserved two movies.
 

9. Have you read the Tales of Beedle the Bard?
Yes, I bought it and that the stories were really nice!

10. When did you first become a Potter fan?
After the first movie. Thought Harry and the whole world of magic were amazing.

Favourite…

Female character?
Luna and Molly Weasly

Male character?
Harry! But I have a weakness for Draco too.

Professor?
                                                                  Lupin and Lockhart

Death Eater?
Lucius Malfoy, so wickedly evil but sexy at the same time….uh yeah.

Magical creature?

Hyppogryf  (how is that spelled anyway!?)

Spell?
Lumos, Bombarda and Accia

Book?
Half Blood Prince!

Movie?
All of them but I especially love 4, 5 and 6

Hogwarts House?
Gryffindor

Place?
The Gryffindor Commonroom

Weasley?
Molly, she kicks ass.

Couple?
Tonks and Lupin, too sweet!

                                                                                 This or that…

Gryffindor or Slytherin?
Gryffindor

Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?
Hufflepuff

Fred or George?
Uuhm, both. They are just awesome as a pair!

Ginny or Luna?
Luna, I don’t really like Ginny. And I love the fact the Luna is a bit weird and different.

Butterbeer or Firewhiskey?
Butterbeer sounds awesome.

Diagon Alley or Hogsmeade?
Hogsmeade.

Books or Movies?
Both! But because it started with the books, I will go with books.

Half Blood Prince or Deathly Hallows?
Ah, how can I pick? Not fair! Love both damnit!

Sorcerer’s Stone or Chamber of Secrets?
Chamber of secrets, it is technically advanced and the actors are better. But  I love the first one too, cause that is where it all started. With Harry in the broomcloset.

Lupin or Sirius?
Lupin, my fave teacher. Such a sweet man.

Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione?
Harry and Ginny. Though I am not a fan of Ginny. Hermione and Ron is the way to go.

Lavender Brown or Parvati Patil?
Parvati. Lavender sucks haha. No just kidding.

Seamus Finnigan or Dean Thomas?
Both too adorable!

Kreacher or Dobby?
Dobby, without a doubt.

Dan or Rupert?
Dan is my man :D

Bellatrix or Narcissa?
Bellatrix is evil and crazy, but she is awesome in doing the evil thing.

Voldemort or Tom Riddle?
Tom, as Sinead also mentioned in her blog: Tom is hot!

Hedwig or Crookshanks?
Hedwig, not a catperson and love owls!

No comments:

Post a Comment